On 23/10/2018 10:44, Catalin Demergian wrote:
Hi,
I'm logging what rtems_clock_get_ticks_since_boot returns to know when I call _Scheduler_priority_Ready_queue_enqueue and _Scheduler_priority_Ready_queue_extract, but I'm getting the same number, I can't tell the order. My question is, do you know if there is something I can call that gives me microsecond precision ?

You can try rtems_clock_get_uptime_nanoseconds().

--
Sebastian Huber, embedded brains GmbH

Phone   : +49 89 189 47 41-16
Fax     : +49 89 189 47 41-09