Free running counter is only 32khz, so ages in cpu time at 200mhz. There is
a nanosecond IEEE 1588 unit on the network interface ....

I've identified at least 6 timers going at 10ms, only 1-in-1000 invocations
seem take more than a tick to run,.. they are all started in the same
second but with randomish-jitter between the rtems_time_server_fire_after()
calls,.. rtems would not be aligning them to all run at the same time (on
tick boundary) would it ?

--

regards
---