Hi,

I've been trying again for some time to get RTEMS (version 5 or 6) for
raspberryPi2 to work on a qemu.

There is a lot of documentation about it. To those I have tried it there are
always some 'fuzzies’ and I
unfortunately get never any output message when starting
qemu-system-arm -M raspi2 -m 1G -kernel ./tests/hello.exe  -serial mon:stdio
-nographic

Has anyone ever done it successfully and can send me a script?
Danke,
Heinz

P.S. no problems with RTEMS_BSP=xilinx_zynq_a9_qemu (on 5 and 6, with/without
rtems-libbsd).
     I have never managed to get a bootable SD card here.