Dear all,

I am Utkarsh Verma, a recently graduated student from India where I pursued
a Bachelor's in Electronics Engineering. It brings me joy to state that I
will be working on firmware development throughout the summer with RTEMS as
a Google Summer of Code project.

My project is to improve BSP support for the Raspberry Pi 4 boards,
developing drivers for peripherals such as GPIO, USB, SD cards and so on.
Hopefully, by the end of the project, the Raspberry Pis will pose a viable
option to users for their real-time embedded applications. My mentors will
be Alan Cudmore and Kinsey Moore, and their guidance will be critical in
making this project a success.

You may refer to my project proposal if you want further details:
Improve the Raspberry Pi 4 BSP
<https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/media/user/0ecbd10472fc/proposal/gAAAAABkgIFMKrzNJG0dNC2fzkzdJsZk67mBz9MriSgKs8zLNieiwLEkBcv0km0JsLZk5xrVw3nEw94zgixCGQ8BRuoR7RdZjAEcdKrFVDAL-hLWYnjEFxw=.pdf>

Please feel free to let me know if you have any suggestions for the project.
Looking forward to connecting with the community!

Regards,
Utkarsh Verma