Hi Chris,

Thanks for this quick clue. I actually managed to run the rtems-libbsd on
another device that is Picozed+fmc_carrier_board which I believe is very close
in the HW configuration to the zynq_zedboard.. and my problem does not happen
anymore with that board. I have successful PING+socket communication with
100Mbps dongle as well as with 1Gbps link.  What I also noticed is I don’t get
following messages anymore:  "cgem0: cgem_mediachange: could not set ref clk0
to 25000000." which I've kept ignoring until now.

But regarding the other boards I have problem with. I struggle now with where
to put the correct configuration. Should that be enough to provide correct
parms during BSP configure/build or some sources need to be modified?

I tried to play around with the BSP build config but with no success. I paste
the BSP build configuration for PYNQ-Z1 board which I currently use:

"""
RUN cd build-bsp-xilinx_zynq_zedboard && PATH="/rtems/5/bin:$PATH"
../rtems/configure  \
        --target=arm-rtems5 \
        --enable-tests \
        --enable-rtemsbsp=xilinx_zynq_zedboard \
        --disable-networking \
        --enable-posix \
        --enable-smp \
        --prefix=/rtems/5 \