Hello,

I wonder if RTEMS ever had a vulnerability for which a CVE was created
(only the RTEMS OS proper, not libbsd or newlib or other components).
Search engine results don’t turn up much, if anything, so I’m inclined to think
the answer is “no”.
I found Gedare’s PDF about security hardening for EPICS/RTEMS talking a bit
about
vulnerabilities, but that does not mention any true CVEs against RTEMS.
Can anyone say with certainty there are no CVEs against RTEMS?

Jens

Tesat-Spacecom GmbH & Co. KG
Sitz: Backnang; Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRA 270977
Persoenlich haftender Gesellschafter: Tesat-Spacecom Geschaeftsfuehrungs GmbH;
Sitz: Backnang; Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 271658;
Geschaeftsfuehrung: Thomas Reinartz, Kerstin Basche, Ralph Schmid

[banner]