Dear Florian,

we are using Zynq 7000 as the base for our projects,
education, motion control and CAN/CAN FD development.
For Linux and RTEMS now.

We are starting RTEMS CAN/CAN FD revwrite/bring-up
project. I am actually preparing some initial
steps progress report for RTEMS devel list now.

We use U-boot to configure FPGA part and start
RTEMS on the board.

Michal Lenc has revived and tested RTEMS on Zynq
setup to proceed with tasks for Real-Time systems
programming to run tasks including final one.
The final one is the control of DC motor from another board
running RTOS over UDP. There is even TCP http server
for monitoring.

Documentation for our educational kit (based on Microzed)

  https://cw.fel.cvut.cz/wiki/courses/b35apo/en/documentation/mz_apo/start

Startup help on mine group coordination wiki prepared by Michal Lenc

https://gitlab.fel.cvut.cz/otrees/rtems/work-and-ideas/-/wikis/RTEMS%20Build%20for%20mzAPO%20board

Repository with our IP cores for DC and PMSM motor control,
CAN, CAN FD controllers etc.

  https://gitlab.fel.cvut.cz/canbus/zynq/zynq-can-sja1000-top/

All designs, code manual etc are open-source.

My another studnet works on simple VHDL 5-stage pipeline
RISC-V RVapo, which is used for education in our subjects
and he managed it into state, when he can run it in parallel
by Zynq ARM cores and Linux can be used to use it as processor.

This design can be used as another example for Xilixn Zynq
FPGA design

  https://gitlab.fel.cvut.cz/b4m35pap/rvapo-vhdl

Please, try to look into materials and then we can answer
your questions. Be prepared, that time can be problem.
If I do not respond in week, send me direct reminder
and I try to provide at least short feedback.

Best wishes,

                Pavel
--
                Pavel Pisa