Dear Rtems users,

Newbie here..

I compiled a basic i386 project using the docker image of
juanmagomez/rtems-dev.

The generated binary works fine on the real target. However I would like to run
it on qemu
to speed up my development using emulator.

When I run QEMU with the following command

qemu-system-i386 -m 128 -no-reboot -append "video=off --console=/dev/com1"
-nographic -kernel ./RtemsDevShare/build/i386-rtems6-pc386/hello.exe

I'm getting:
rosetta error: Unimplemented syscall number 282
 Trace/breakpoint trap

Do you have any hints/directions to follow for the issue?

Can it be because of I am running the docker image on a Mac computer?

Any directions are welcome. Thanks in advance.

The test code I am trying to run is:

#include <rtems.h>
#include <stdlib.h>
#include <stdio.h>