Hi,
I want to make a poller-sender bridge. I have both the sender and the poller endpoints in the same xbean. it deploys fine, but when the poller gets a message it says:

ERROR - MailComponent                  - Error sending mail...
javax.mail.NoSuchProviderException: invalid provider
       at javax.mail.Session.getTransport(Session.java:704)
       at javax.mail.Session.getTransport(Session.java:651)
       at javax.mail.Session.getTransport(Session.java:631)
at org.apache.servicemix.mail.MailSenderEndpoint.processInOnly(MailSende
rEndpoint.java:105)

followed by

[Fatal Error] :-1:-1: Premature end of file.
ERROR - MailComponent                  - Error processing exchange InOnly[
 id: ID:192.168.4.75-11eb0fb036d-14:0
 status: Active
 role: provider
 service: {http://test2}myMailService3
 endpoint: senderEndpoint123
in: Unable to display: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Premature end of file.
]
javax.mail.NoSuchProviderException: invalid provider
       at javax.mail.Session.getTransport(Session.java:704)

The above info is correct, so the target service is being invoked correctly. What could be the problem?

Thanks,
Sylvester