Hi Anuj,

The sling jackrabbit server bundle was updated to use jackrabbit 2.2.5 for
SLING-2044 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-2044>  which is
scheduled to be released in version 2.1.2 of that bundle.

Since it it not yet a released bundle, you could try the building it locally
and use the local snapshot build of the bundle.

Regards,
Eric