Hi

I am having problems using 'sling-jcr-contentloader'. Though I am able to
create folders using it, I am unable to create nodes inside that folder
using the xml format specified at [0]. I am attaching the xml that I am
using to create the node. Also here is what is added in MANIFEST.MF:

Sling-Initial-Content: SLING-INF/content/sling-demo;overwrite:=true;path
 :=/content/sling-demo

I have placed the xml in src\main\resources\SLING-INF\sling-demo.

Please help.

Regards
Satya Deep

[0]-
http://sling.apache.org/site/content-loading-jcrcontentloader.html
<node>
	<!--
	optional on top level, defaults to XML file name without .xml extension
	required for child nodes
	-->
	<name>xyz</name>

	<!--
	optional, defaults to nt:unstructured
	-->
	<primaryNodeType>nt:unstructured</primaryNodeType>

	<!--
	optional mixin node type
	may be repeated for multiple mixin node types
	-->
	<mixinNodeType>mix:versionable</mixinNodeType>
	<mixinNodeType>mix:lockable</mixinNodeType>

	<!--
	Optional properties for the node. Each <property> element defines
	a single property of the node. The element may be repeated.
	-->
	<property>
		<!--
		required property name
		-->
		<name>prop</name>

		<!--
		value of the property.
		For multi-value properties, the values are defined by multiple
		<value> elements nested inside a <values> element instead of a
		single <value> element
		-->
		<value>property value as string</value>

		<!--
		Optional type of the property value, defaults to String.
		This must be one of the property type strings defined in the
		JCR PropertyType interface.
		-->
		<type>String</type>
	</property>