Hi Robert

Yes, I had to add the aws java sdk jar on purpose. The jar size from 1.9
onwards in maven central is just a few kilobytes while it is around 12-13
MB. when downloaded from aws site. Several of the classes that I use are
missing  if I rely on the maven central's jar. I did not explore it further
as to why the jar size is just a few KBs on maven central. Maybe there's
some change in the way its built since 1.9

Thanks