I'm running into this error trying to use jaxb in a bundle:

com.sun.xml.bind -- Cannot be resolved and overwritten by Boot Delegation
com.sun.xml.bind.annotation -- Cannot be resolved and overwritten by Boot
Delegation
javax.xml.bind,version=[2.2,3) -- Cannot be resolved
javax.xml.bind.annotation,version=[2.2,3) -- Cannot be resolved

I assume I need to replace the standard jaxb-core and jaxb-api with the osgi
variants (jaxb-osgi and jaxb-osgi-extra?), but I haven't found the magic
incantation for the maven-bundle-plugin to get this to load in sling.

What is the procedure for declaring jaxb as a bundle dependency in the pom.xml?

-Bruce