Hi Bertrand

My config appears in status-configurations and is also available in the
component's 'activate' method whenever they change. So this part is working
fine. I observed that within my sling instance, there is a config folder
which had the '<service-pid>.config' file created for this service. I
deleted that file and restarted sling and now the service is getting
configured correctly as per the config node in the repository. Also I see
that this config file is now updated correctly whenever I edit the service
configuration . I think whenever a  install/<service-pid>.config node gets
created in the repo, the changes done to the sling:OsgiConfig node stop
taking effect.

Thanks