hello guillaume.

a typical solution is to define another "common" resource types for your
components and reference it as "sling:resourceSuperType", see [1], [2]

then you can move your comment.jsp to the folder of the "common" resource type
and it is usable from all components inheriting from this.

stefan

[1]
https://sling.apache.org/documentation/the-sling-engine/url-to-script-resolution.html#base-resource-type-inheritance
[2]