>I know. But I don't want to deploy the Sling mocks library as a bundle
>along with my Sling-based application to the OSGI container (haven't
>checked if it's a bundle at all). I also don't want to embedd this jar file
>into a custom bundle just because I need these few classes.

sling-mocks is definitely not supposed to be deployed in an OSGi container (and
will fail due to unresolvable internal dependencies if tried to). it's only
supposed for unit test environment.

refactoring the servlet api mocks from sling-mock to a separate and lightweight
bundle would be an option. imho it should be a separate bundle instead of
including them in the sling API.

here are the classes
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/sling/trunk/testing/mocks/sling-mock/src/main/java/org/apache/sling/testing/mock/sling/servlet

most of them have no dependencies except some to commons-lang and guava which
could be eliminated if required.

if there is need for using them standalone please create a ticket.

stefan