If I want to use the FileDataStore for blobs, with the
SegmentNodeStore.  What dependencies do I need to add to my
provisioning txt files, for launched 9-SNAPSHOT?

Config:
================
[configurations runModes=oak_tar]
  org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.plugins.segment.SegmentNodeStoreService
    name="Default\ NodeStore"
    customBlobStore="true"

  org.apache.jackrabbit.core.data.FileDataStore
    minRecordLength="1024"
    cacheSize="10000000"
    path="sling/files"

I thought this would do it:
org.apache.sling/org.apache.sling.installer.core/3.6.8

When I set CustomBlogStore="true" the server starts up without any
errors but I can not load the home page or /system/console app.  And I
noticed that under the sling home folder I don't have the
/repository/segmentstore folder or a /sling/files folder.

Thoughts?
--Mike