Hello Experts,

I have downloaded Sling 8 source and successfully compiled. I have launched
Sling lauchpad using following command

D:\>java -Xmx4g -Xms4g -Dsling.home=\var\sling -Dsling.run.modes=oak
target\org.apache.sling.launchpad-9-SNAPSHOT.jar start

I have logged into http://localhost:8080/bin/browser.html/index.html using
admin/admin credentials. I have changed index.html content and saved. I have
recycled Sling Lauchpad and accessed http://localhost:8080 and did not see the
change in index.html page. But I am able see the change in jcr:content
http://localhost:8080/index.html/jcr:content.

Here are my Questions

1) Where is index.html/jcr:content is stored on file system?

2) Why did not index.html updated?

3) What is the best option in terms of cost (licensing and maintenance) with
respect to storing (sling.run.modes = oak vs oak_mongo) in production
environment?

Your help in this regard greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Ravi

<http://www.ooftish.com>