Hey Andreas,

You can make your own custom launchpads with a maven project.

In your pom.xml you use the following plugin:

            <plugin>
                <groupId>org.apache.sling</groupId>
                <artifactId>slingstart-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                <extensions>true</extensions>
            </plugin>

Until sling 9 is released you use the following snapshot dependency, or you
could also use sling version 8:

        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.sling</groupId>
            <artifactId>org.apache.sling.launchpad</artifactId>
            <version>9-SNAPSHOT</version>
            <type>slingstart</type>
        </dependency>

Add a boot.txt in the directory src/main/provisioning containing the following
info:

[feature name=:boot]

[artifacts]
    org.apache.sling/org.apache.sling.launchpad/9-SNAPSHOT/slingstart

Add any txt file in the same directory to add your custom stuff you need. For
example add a thymeleaf.txt containing:

[feature name=thymeleaf]

# Add the dependencies on the Model exporter
[artifacts]
   org.attoparser/attoparser/2.0.2.RELEASE
   org.unbescape/unbescape/1.1.4.RELEASE
   org.apache.servicemix.bundles/org.apache.servicemix.bundles.ognl/3.2_1
   org.javassist/javassist/3.20.0-GA
   org.apache.sling/org.apache.sling.scripting.thymeleaf/1.1.1-SNAPSHOT

Now build your project, and in your target folder you will have your custom
created launchpad jar

Greets,
Roy