I tried that but for now this does not work with Sling / Composum
(call to '/bin/cpm/package.service.html/system/console/bundles/.json’).

After disabling the bundle status with ‘bundleStatusURL’ set to ‘-‘
it fails to handle the response of the installation as Composum returns
nothing.

Did anyone successfully deployed a package with this on Sling?
And if, how?

Thanks - Andy Schaefer