Hi Ruben,

If you are logged in to your sling CMS is it to author content? If so, how
do you maintain consistency when load balancing across two nodes?

If you are not authoring, is the session to authenticate custom CMS
extensions to sing? In such scenario general advice seems to be
externalising session completely as a separate session not integrated with
the sling session.

Regards,
Ben