Hi Saurabh,

On Wed, 2019-08-21 at 10:52 +0530, Saurabh Tiwari wrote:
> Hello team,
> I would like to contribute to Apache Sling.
> Kindly provide me access to Sling Confluence wiki, and Jira.
>
> I have signed my ICLA, can be found here
> https://people.apache.org/unlistedclas.html

It's great that you are looking to contribute to Sling, we are always
happy to see new contributors :-)

> Here are my details -
> Name -Saurabh Tiwari
> Confluence ID - tsaurabh
> Jira ID - tsaurabh
>
> Please let me know if any additional information is required.

It's good that you're registered for Jira and Confluence. Additionally,
I suggest that you also register on GitHub (although you probably
already did).

To contribute you actually need nothing more :-) See [1] for some
details regarding Jira/Github/etc. I'd encourage you to:

- create Jira issues for bugs/feature requests
- create pull requests for code contributions or documentation
- post back on the users mailing list for support questions

And if there's anything that we can do to make your contributions
simpler, do let us know :-)

Thanks,

Robert

[1]: https://sling.apache.org/contributing.html