I have created a first run at a Sling CMS project archetype:
https://github.com/apache/sling-org-apache-sling-app-cms/tree/master/archetype

You should be able to build it with:
mvn clean install

And then use it with:
mvn archetype:generate -DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.sling
-DarchetypeArtifactId=org.apache.sling.cms.archetype
-DarchetypeVersion=0.12.1-SNAPSHOT

Ruben Reusser has brought up a good point, however, there's an effort to
consolidate the number of archetypes for the Apache Sling project. Before I
release this, I'm going to check with the rest of the team if this is
sufficiently different or should be incorporated into the consolidated
archetype.