I'm looking into executing a Repoinit script from the classpath of a bundle
upon installation using the references property, but can't work out the
correct format.

According to the docs:
https://sling.apache.org/documentation/bundles/repository-initialization.html

It looks like I should be able to specify any URL, but I'm not seeing how
it would be possible to get a reference to a resource in a bundle.

I tried a couple variants, such as:

references=["jar:[pid]-[version].jar!/provisioning/model.txt"]
references=["jar:inputstream:[pid]-[version].jar!/provisioning/model.txt"]
references=["classpath:/provisioning/model.txt"]

I could think of how to reference it by a file:// URL, but that wouldn't be
stable between different instances.