Sounds like a use case for Sling Models Exporter:

https://sling.apache.org/documentation/bundles/models.html#exporter-framework-since-130-1

https://blogs.perficient.com/2018/07/26/no-servlets-required-exporting-data-with-sling-models/

The only caveat is that it's designed for named parameters, if you really
need it to be completely configurable at runtime, I'd suggest creating a
servlet attached to a resource type that filters the current resources
value map and uses Jackson to convert it to a JSON.