Hi Rahul,

The launcher script allows you to utilize the JAVA_OPTS environment
variable to supply java remote debugging arguments to the jvm.

For example, to set the env variable and run the launcher with a one-line
subshell, you can execute something like this to open port 5000 for remote
debugging:

(export
JAVA_OPTS="-agentlib:jdwp=transport=dt_socket,address=5000,server=y,suspend=n"
&& target/dependency/org.apache.sling.feature.launcher/bin/launcher -f
target/slingfeature-tmp/feature-oak_tar.json)

One way to change the http port would be to supply an "
org.osgi.service.http.port" framework property value as an argument to the
launcher script.   For example, to use 8888 as the http port use something
like this:

(export
JAVA_OPTS="-agentlib:jdwp=transport=dt_socket,address=5000,server=y,suspend=n"
&& target/dependency/org.apache.sling.feature.launcher/bin/launcher *-D
org.osgi.service.http.port=8888* -f
target/slingfeature-tmp/feature-oak_tar.json)

Hope that helps.
Eric