Hi, good work as always.Just one question regarding this:
> * added the ability to publish resources to unauthenticated (anonymous)
> users, via the "/SOGo/dav/public" url
> * we now provide ICS and XML version of a user's personal calendars when
> accessed from his own "Calendar" base collection

Would you mind giving some basic examples of how to use this to run a
query to get the events a user has for a given day or week?

I .e, is it something like:
GET
http://localhost/SOGo/dav/public/<username>/calendar.xml?fromdate=220610&todate=230610&timezone=Moon/LunarBase

?