Edouard Leib wrote:
Dear all,

We observe some troubles with our sogo platform with periodic events.
I explain. Example, one of our collegues want to plan a periodic event for each first tuesday for each month.

For each test, we have an error message "This type of recurrence is currently unsupported".

For info, sogo is in 1.0.2 version. Do you know if this issue is solved in the last version of Sogo ? And can you please say me how to proceed to update this version ? Do you know if a script exists for this ? We are using a MySql database for Sogo.
Tons of improvements were made over the past few months with regard to this. You can test it on sogo-demo.inverse.ca if you want but an update would sure be a good thing.

Regards,

--
Ludovic Marcotte
lmarco...@inverse.ca  ::  +1.514.755.3630  ::  www.inverse.ca