Hi,

I've tried this, and the recursion errors are definately gone and the
cal's appear to load. It is much slower than Tb2 still unfortunately.

I'm also now getting ALOT of this error

Error: aOccurrence.calendar.isInvitation is not a function
Source File: chrome://calendar/content/calendar-multiday-view.xml
Line: 1685

Also, It seems if an event from earlier in the day overlaps one near the
bottom, it will squeeze the events before it - In the web interface and
old version the boxes would move around so they could be as big as
possible dependant on their start/end time - See attached screen for
what I mean.

Also I can't seem to drag/drop items or make them start earlier or later
by dragging - is that frozen at the moment?

Regards,
Mark