Is this problem known?

No statement from the developers to the last point?

Martin Lehmann wrote:
 There is a bug in latest Sogo-Connector for TB3.x:

If Sogo-Connector is installed with normal Lightning it's impossible to create any new remote caldav calendar (e.g. neither SOGo- nor Google-Calendar) in Thunderbird.

Reproduce:
Deinstall Sogo-Connector, restart and you can create any remote caldav calendar

I'd use Sogo-Connector with "Invers Lightning" but that makes to many problems with calendars other than SOGo's.
If I enable caching for others calendars it works better but not good.

Question to the developers:
Is SOGo-Connector supposed to work without Invers Lightning and Integrator? For me it seems, that it doesn't really work well without these 2 extensions.