Always use "zip -r ..." to re-pack SOGo integrator. After I had modified the
extension I had not re-packed it correctly. Files were missing and therefore
the extension did not work properly.

In my case the plugin would not work after I had reinstalled it. I had to
uninstall it and all other SOGo related extensions, empty all SOGo related
configuration settings in Thunderbirds preferences "about:config" (searched
for "sogo" and "inverse") and then install them again. Your mileage may vary...

Now everything seems to work.

Thanks a lot Ludovic!

p...@rick

--
state of mind
Digitale Kommunikation

http://www.state-of-mind.de

Franziskanerstraße 15      Telefon +49 89 3090 4664
81669 München              Telefax +49 89 3090 4666