Ok .. thanks a lot to you both ...

Yep I confirm, it could be a good idea for small ldap directories, to display them without any filter ...

Stéphane

André Schild a écrit :
 Am 14.09.2010 10:55, schrieb Patrick Ben Koetter:
* Stéphane PERON<s.pe...@free.fr>:
Hi all,

I use an ldap directory for the authentification of my users ...
which works very well.

I would like that all the contacts of my ldap directory be displayed
when clicking in "Shared Adresses" ...

I have put the following keys in my .GNUSTEPDefaults :
<key>id</key>
<string>public</string>

<key>isAddressBook</key>
<string>YES</string>

However, when I click on the "Shared Adresses" .... nothing is
displayed on the right ...

So, Is it possible to display all the users when clicking on "Shared
Adresses"  ??
Type anything e.g. a dot "." into the search field and entries will appear. LDAP directories can become quite large and SOGo does not query it unless you
ask for something specific.

p...@rick

http://www.sogo.nu/bugs/view.php?id=438

André