We've recently realized that SOGo completely hides the BCC list from the Sender of a message. This seems different than how most (or at least many) e-mail clients handle this. For example, if I send a message in Thunderbird with BCCs, the BCC headers remain on my message and are visible in my Sent folder.

SOGo appears to do two different things oddly here:

1) It doesn't store the BCC headers on the Sent message like TB does
2) It doesn't display the BCC headers in the Sent folder header pane, even if the headers are there in the source.

Is this behavior by design, or just something that hasn't come up before? If it isn't by design, would it be appropriate to file an RFE for it?

Thanks,

--
Chris Hobbs
Director, Technology