On 09/21/2010 02:12 PM, Stefano Zamboni wrote:

----- Messaggio originale -----
Da: M. Stoffers<m.stoff...@web.de>
Inviato: martedì 21 settembre 2010 13.30
A: users@sogo.nu
Oggetto: Re: [SOGo] Global Addressbook

Didn't get you. What is "corret"? What is not? Can you provide an example?

Please take a look here:
http://pub.tsn.dk/how-to-quote.php

Thank you

I'm italian, english sometime is hard enough to understand for me.. And this
way of answering to messages makes it harder

Thank you again

Ciao
Stefano
So you ask us to quote below, yes?

Btw: The site says: "As soon as you hit the reply button your mail application will most likely place "> " before the original message. The purpose of these quotemarks is to let other readers know what has been said before. Please stick to that standard even if you know how to change it. Lots of newsreaders have very nice features that only work if "> " is used." - This would have helped me to find your reply within your quote ;)