Hi,

while porting SOGo to OpenBSD I found in the Apache/SOGo.conf file the lines:

ProxyPassInterpolateEnv On
ProxyPass /SOGo http://127.0.0.1:20000/SOGo interpolate

I am wondering what features of SOGo needs the ProxyPassInterpolateEnv On and
the interpolate statement in the ProxyPass directive.
I am adding a README file for the differences to running SOGo on OpenBSD
compared to Linux. I got a patch to the httpd in, which adds the RequestHeader
directive to the mod_headers module. The httpd distributed with OpenBSD system
is a heavily patched Apache 1.3. The only thing that now is left is this
ProxyPassInterpolateEnv.
It works fine for me with the httpd in base, I did not ran into any problems
yet, just want to know what might not work when the httpd doesn't support this
directive, to be able to add a statement about it to the README file, and to
recommend to install Apache2 in case people will need that feature.

regards,
Sebastian