Hi, someone found the solution of that issue?

I deployed SOGo and I'm just doing test with them. Everything seems to work
fine if I use the web application, but if I use thunderbird 2.0 + lightning
inverse edition + sogo connector + sogo integrator, I have the same issue, if I
add more than one user (always from the ldap directory), all the users except
the first one appear like accepted (even before I save the task!).

I realized that if I open again the invitation screen and I close it, the issue
dissapears. Even that, I would like get a solution also. I will try if it
happen the same with TB 3.1

Regards,

Alan