I do not have the custom connector.
The only changes I made to the extensions that are nell'integrator:

In sogo sogo-integrator-3103-sogo\chrome\content\extensions.rdf set
the address of the update server

In sogo sogo-integrator-3103-sogo\defaults\preferences\site.js changed
the timezone and added:
pref ("calendar.view.daystarthour", 8);
pref ("calendar.view.dayendhour", 19);
pref ("calendar.week.start", 1);