В Вто, 09/11/2010 в 13:14 +0100, Dennis Petschull пишет:
> Interesting! Do you happen to know, if Gosa has virtual domains support
> (like Phamm)??

Well, we actually use only one virtual domain.

But, I think it is possible because:

- first you have to create server, tell it's mailserver, type in cyrus
admin connection details.
- then when you add mail to a user you type in full email address,
choose server mailbox is located at, specify quota, aliases and forwards

This way I think it's possible to have multiple virtual domains on
several servers. Servers are not linked to domains.

--
Покотиленко Костик <cas...@meteor.dp.ua>