So... When I move my SOGoIMAPServer declaration outside of the domain
declaration, I regain my IMAP account within SOGo.

If the documentation says the IMAPServer is a domain level preference, why
would putting that preference within a domain declaration break it? Have I
found a bug?

I'm running my SOGo server as a stand alone server and was trying to set things
up so that the domains that I administer (may be mail hosted on another of my
servers, or on 1and1, etc.) can come to one place (based on their domain) on my
server to access their mail/calendars/contacts...

Regards;
Jeff