On 11/17/2010 4:53 PM, Ludovic Marcotte wrote:
On 10-11-17 5:51 PM, Donny Brooks wrote:
Well I knew that went too smooth. When doing the remove/reinstall we lost the contacts that users added manually and they cannot import an ldif file. Where should have the contacts been kept? I thought all contacts and calendar entries were kept in MySQL?
The are kept in the database. You MUST run the SQL as described in the announcement email.

There will be NO information loss when updating to v1.3.4.

Regards,

Ludovic,

Thanks. I mentioned the patch in an earlier email but never got a reply that it HAD to be ran. That and I missed that part in the announcement email. Thanks again. I was not saying any data was going to be lost, just merely thought with me having to remove the packages it may have moved something.

Just ran the patch and will see what the users say. Thanks again.