On 20-01-11 17:48, Francis Lachapelle wrote:

On Jan 12, 2011, at 7:44 AM, Jelle de Jong wrote:

I am using a DAViCal[1] CardDAV server, with implements the latest draft
version for CardDAV[2]. SOGo Connector is using an old draft version and
therefore there is a lot of miscommunication.

However I am even wondering if the SOGo Connector is working fully with
Mozilla Thunderbird and the SOGo server?

Does the Mozilla Contacts groups/lists/distributionlists synchronisation
work by anybody?

[1] http://wiki.davical.org/w/CalDAV_Clients
[2] http://wiki.davical.org/w/RFC_Compliance/CardDAV

The SOGo Connector was never tested with DAViCal. You could fill a bug report
(http://www.sogo.nu/bugs) with the extract from your server logs. If you see
any error in your Thunderbird console, mention them in the ticket.

http://www.sogo.nu/bugs/view.php?id=857

With kind regards,

Jelle de Jong