Dear Sogo Users,

has anyone solved the bug described here
http://www.mail-archive.com/users@sogo.nu/msg02609.html about IMAP hosts
reverting to "localhost" if declaration is put inside a domain?
Basically, in GNUstep defaults (I'm using XML notation here), the
SOGoIMAPServer declaration, i.e.

        <key>SOGoIMAPServer</key>
        <string>imap://imap.mydomain.com:143</string>

won't be parsed when put into a domain block.
For example, the following declaration

<key>domains</key>
<dict>
    <key>mydomain.com</key>
    <dict>
        <key>SOGoMailDomain</key>
        <string>mydomain.com</string>
        <key>SOGoIMAPServer</key>
        <string>imap://imap.mydomain.com:143</string>
     </dict>
</dict>

will be ignored and SOGoIMAPServer value will default to localhost.  Works
flawlessly if put outside.
The above could be a problem in a large deployment where multiple IMAP backends
(possibly one per domain) are used.
My test setup:  SOGo 1.3.4 w/ MySQL 5 datasource on CentOS 5.4 32bit w/ 1 GB
ram.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Best,
Corrado Fiore--