Hi Jose

On Jan 18, 2011, at 4:18 PM, Jose Amengual wrote:

> I did that and now works perfectly.
>
> so not I can go to http://10.0.0.58 and see the sogo page without any
> redirect.
>
> but I ran this before doing that :
>
> defaults write sogod WOApplicationRedirectURL http://10.0.0.58
>
> This could affect the need of the rewrite ?

WOApplicationRedirectURL is no longer required, as long as you set the HTTP
headers x-webobjects-server-name, x-webobjects-server-port and
x-webobjects-server-url in nginx.

> and what about point 3.
>
> 3.- My password on my postfix db ( users and schema created by
> postfixadmin) are store with md5crypt there is any way to implement
> that on SOGo so I don't need to have my users to change their
> passwords again ?
>
> there is any work around ?

The password algorithm of an SQL source can be crypt, md5 or sha. You could
code support for additional algorithms in SQLSource.m.

Francis

--
flachape...@inverse.ca :: +1.514.755.3640 :: http://www.inverse.ca
Inverse :: Leaders behind SOGo (http://sogo.nu) and PacketFence