I'm using Sogo 1.3.2 (debian lenny) with Thunderbird 3.1 and the 3.102 extensions (connector, integrator, lightning). When someone (external) sends me an email with an ICS invite, in the web interface, I see the options to Accept, Decline, etc. But in Thunderbird, I see the meeting (Event Invitation, etc), but none of these buttons. I saw an earlier posting about this problem saying that the nightly extensions fixed this problem. So I downloaded them from http://inverse.ca/downloads/extensions/nightly/ and installed the new lightning, sogo-connector and sogo-integrator extensions. But I still have the problem. Any ideas?
I've just pushed a fix for this. As mentioned before, that was a limitation coming from Lightning itself.

You can try the latest snapshots from http://inverse.ca/downloads/extensions/nightly/ (Lightning 1.0b2+105ipre1).

I tried the new nightlies and they fixed that problem. But I've got a feature request. If I get an email invite to an event, I can click "Accept" and it works fine. But when I look at the email again, there is no mention that I've already accepted. So, if I forget that I already accepted, I may click accept again and then event creator gets another email from me. Could T-bird show my current status for events that I've accepted / declined, etc?

Ben