Am 02.03.2011 21:50, schrieb Ludovic Marcotte:
On 11-03-02 11:27 AM, Luca Olivetti wrote:
This has been bugging me for a while, but it seems that the public address book has to be named public: I gave it a display name of "Direcciones Wetron", and while on the web interface it worked ok, with thunderbird it creates *two* address books, one named "Direcciones Wetron" that works, and one named "public" that doesn't (never finds any address). The problem is that the autocomplete defaults to the non working address book, and there's no way to change it (i.e. I can change it for the current session but it reverts to "public" the next time thunderbird starts).
It happened with thunderbird 2 and now with thunderbird 3.
I bit the bullet and gave my address book a display name of public, but I'm not that happy with the workaround.
Make the proper change in your SOGo Integrator's site.js - pref("sogo-integrator.autocomplete.server.urlid", ...);

This also means, that in multi domain setup you will have to provide
a customized integrator per domain, otherwise the ldap address book won't
access the correct address book.....

Looks like we need a more flexible packaging for the integrator....

André