Hi, my SOGo install is a 64 bit install from the inverse repo on CentOS. I
installed the sogo-ealarms-notify package and added the appropriate reminders
directives to my .GNUstepDefaults file, one for the database URL and the
directive to enable it. I then added the cronjob to run it every minute in the
sogo user's crontab.

The following is the output that I receive from the cron job:
/usr/GNUstep/System/Tools/Admin/sogo-ealarms-notify: error while loading shared
libraries: libSOGo.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory

The strange part is that when I run the command directly as the sogo user via
"su - sogo", no error is produced.