Luca Olivetti wrote:
Al 09/03/11 18:57, En/na Allen ha escrit:
Luca Olivetti wrote:
In the field "notes" of a contact, if I write multiple lines in thunderbird, in
the web interface only the first line is visible.

OTOH if I write multiple lines in the web interface, they are all visible in
thunderbird.

SOGo 1.3.5a, Thunderbird 3.1.9, Integrator 3.104, Connector 3.104 and Lightning
1.0b2.
My installation works fine. SOGo 1.3.5a and TB 2.0.0.24.
                                               ^^^^^^^^^^^

It must be a thunderbird 3 thing then.

I can reproduce it with the online demo.
Logged in as user sogo1 I created a contact named "pippo" with 4 lines in the
notes field,
the web interface only shows the first one (and it will lose the rest if I edit
the contact).

One more thing: the "refresh" button on the web interface doesn't refresh the
contacts: one
has to select something else (e.g. mail) and select contacts again to have them
refreshed.
Is quite confusing.
Same issue appears here with TB 3.

Allen