Bas-

Bas van Oosterum wrote:
i'm playing around with sogo for a few weeks now. A nice application.
One of my open issues is configuring sogo to use muliple domains. Thera
are a lot of examples in the old style of .GNUstepDefaults, but I can
not find examples in the xml style.

Is it possible for somebody to post an example of the new config style?

I don't have an example, but if you create a file like the one (old style) in the manual and then (as sogo) add another attribute like:

defaults write sogod SOGoTimeZone "America/Montreal"

you should end up with an xml version of the file that works.

Steve