Hi,

Have you set SOGoCalendarDefaultRoles in SOGo configuration?

 "PublicDAndTViewer" for public event ?
 "PrivateDAndTViewer" for private event ?
"ConfidentialDAndTViewer" for confidential event?

With these three parameters, you'll see that there is something in the
calendar (but you didn't see what it is )

my 2cents.

--
Louis-Philippe Gauthier