Hi Ludovic,

this is my configuration for SOGoUserSource:

           {
                CNFieldName = cn;
                IDFieldName = uid;
                KindFieldName = description;
                MultipleBookingsFieldName = Multiplebookings;
                UIDFieldName = uid;
                baseDN = "ou=resources,dc=my-company,dc=de";
                bindDN = "uid=sogoadmin,ou=bind,dc=my-company,dc=de";
                bindPassword = "password";
                canAuthenticate = YES;
                displayName = "Resourcen";
                hostname = "127.0.0.1";
                id = resourcen;
                isAddressBook = YES;
                port = 389;
             }

I tried also with "KindFieldName = kind" as I'm using the objectclass "CalendarResource" from my own calresource.schema.

This is the ldiff of my resource "audioraum":
# Entry 1: uid=audioraum,ou=resources,dc=my-company,dc=de...
dn: uid=audioraum,ou=resources,dc=my-company,dc=de
cn: audioraum
kind: location
mail: audior...@my-company.de
multiplebookings: 1
objectclass: inetOrgPerson
objectclass: organizationalPerson
objectclass: person
objectclass: top
objectclass: CalendarResource
sn: audioraum
uid: audioraum
vcarduid: audioraum

I'm running the latest nightlies.

Do you see any misconfiguration which can lead to the not working resources?

Thx,
Martin